- International Outpatient Module
- More extensive outpatient care for treatments that don't require an overnight stay.
- International Dental & Vision Module
- Vision care and a wide range of preventative, routine and major dental treatments.
- Flexible payment options
- You can choose to pay for your premiums on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. You can make payments by debit or credit card, or alternatively if you pay annually, you can pay by bank wire transfer.
- International Medical Evacuation Module
- For when medically necessary treatment isn't available locally in an emergency.
- International Health & Well being Module
Proactively manage your own healthcare.
- All products listed are only available to members outside the United States.
Start with one of our core inpatient plans, International Medical Insurance, which covers you for essential hospital stays and treatments, surgeon & consultation fees, hospital accommodation, cancer treatment and much more. Our Gold and Platinum plans also give you cover for inpatient and day patient maternity care.
Proactively manage your own health. Screen against disease, test against common illnesses and get reassurance with routine physical exams. Also benefit from counselling support and our online health education program.
Silver: US$ 1,000,000
Gold: US$ 2,000,000
Platinum: US$ Unlimited
Medical evacuation in the event that treatment is not available locally in an emergency, as well as repatriation, allowing the beneficiary to return to their country of habitual residence or nationality. Also includes compassionate visits for a parent, spouse, partner, sibling or child to visit a beneficiary after an accident or sudden illness and the beneficiary has not been evacuated or repatriated.
More extensive outpatient care for treatments where hospital admission as a day patient or inpatient is not required. Includes consultations with specialists and medical practitioners, prescribed outpatient drugs and dressings, pre-natal and post-natal outpatient care (Gold and Platinum only), physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic and much more.
Vision care covering your eye tests, spectacle lenses, spectacle frames, prescription sunglasses and contact lenses, and a wide range of preventative, routine and major dental treatments.