- Comprehensive Coverage
- Insurance options for homeowners, renters, landlords and personal belongings.
- Includes personal property, liability, and medical payments in case of an accident on the property, you can get even more protection with add on programs like computer + smartphone, blanket jewelry for items like engagement and wedding rings, and protection against identity theft.
- Coverage will repair or replace your home or other structures on your property, like a tool shed.
- Home Contents
- Protection for personal belongings, like furniture, clothing, and appliances replaced or repaired.
- Protect yourself against accidental injuries or damage to someone else’s property while on your property.
The coverage you need depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Your net worth
- What you need to protect your belongings against
- The total value of your belongings
- How much risk you're comfortable with
Personal Property Coverage
- Repair or replacement of furniture, clothing, electronics, and other personal items.
- Valuables up to a certain dollar limit.
- Personal property stolen from your car.
- Medical bills of a guest who's injured on your property.
- Repairs of accidental damage to someone else's property.
- Legal costs if you are sued for reasons that are covered.
- You'll be reimbursed for living costs if your rental property becomes uninhabitable due to a covered reason.
Liability comes standard. This coverage means you're protected if you, your family member, or your pet injure someone or damage their property. You can also consider no-fault medical coverage, which means your insurance company will foot the bill for someone's medical bills if they're injured in your home.
Your policy's liability portion could also cover the cost of a lawyer to defend you in court and the cost of court awards, up to your policy's limit. These limits usually start at about $100,000, but you can choose to buy more coverage.
We understand that many individuals relocate with their loved ones, as such this preferential cover is available for all family members. Rest assured that your entire family can be protected under one policy.
Physical Structures: If your house or other structures on your property, like a garage or tool shed, are damaged or a deemed total covered loss, we'll arrange for them to be repaired or replaced.
Personal Belongings: If your personal possessions, like furniture, clothing, and appliances, are damaged or deemed a total covered loss, we’ll arrange for them to be repaired or replaced.
Liability: If someone is accidentally injured or has their own property damaged while on your premises, we'll defend any claims against you and pay them up to your policy limits. We'll also pay for reasonable and necessary medical expenses up to the limit you purchased, regardless of who was at fault.
Additional Living Expenses: We'll cover your additional expenses if, due to a covered loss, you need to live elsewhere while repairs are being made to your home, enabling you to return to living your life as quickly as possible
Personal Property insurance covers your belongings anywhere in the world, keeping you safe no matter where your travels take you.